AUCTION IS NOW LIVE!!!!
START YOUR BIDDING!!!!
We have over 80, yes I said 80 – items on our auction!!! Our biggest and best auction ever! The KIAP warehouse (my basement) is bursting at the seams! Everything must go! There is something for everyone!
- Guided Trips – Patagonia, Big Horn, and 17 others!!! That’s not a typo! 19 total!!!
- Fabulous Stays – Bahamas, UP of MI, On the Rush River, Northshore of MN
- 15 Fly Boxes – Most hand tied by chapter tiers!
- Art – Prints by Bob White and Jon Q Wright!
- Fishing Gear – Sage graphite rod, Heddon bamboo rod, Diawa spinning packages, lines, waders, vests, packs, and much more!
- Gift Cards to Wonderful Area Merchants
- Jewelry, Beer, Booze, even a Puzzle – yes I said Puzzle!
- And much more!!!
This is one of our biggest fundraisers on the year, that we use to pay for all our programs – restoration, dam removal, education, and monitoring.
What are you waiting for! Click on the link below and start bidding! Thanks so much for your support!!! Auction ends March 21st at 8 pm!
You can visit the auction here: